Outreach & Enrollment
Glacier Community Health Center has years of experience in connecting people to their affordable health care options, regardless of income.
Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, those who previously couldn’t afford private health insurance or who were denied based on a pre-existing condition, can now get the health coverage they deserve.
In addition to offering a sliding fee scale, Glacier Community Health Center is also a Certified Application Counselor Organization. This means that we have a counselor right here in Cut Bank who can:
- Assist with enrollment in:
- The health insurance Marketplace
- Healthy Montana Kids
- Apply for exemption to tax penalties
- Help with appealing eligibility and coverage decisions
- Report changes to the Marketplace
Did you know that moving is considered a “qualifying life event” by the health insurance Marketplace? This means that you and your family are eligible for a special enrollment period and do not have to wait until Open Enrollment to sign up for health coverage.
You will likely receive help paying
for insurance, and it may be more affordable than you think!
All Marketplace plans cover 10 Essential Health Benefits!
1. Primary Care Physicians
2. Emergency Services
3. Hospitalizations including surgery
4. Maternity and newborn care
5. Mental health and substance abuse treatment
6. Prescription drugs
7. Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
8. Laboratory services
9. Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
10. Pediatric dental and vision
Come to us for answers!
Certified Application Counselor
Glacier Community Health Center
519 E. Main St., Cut Bank