PATIENT CENTERED CARE
At Glacier Community Health Center, health services are designed to meet the every day medical needs for all ages.
DO YOU HAVE HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS?
During office hours, call 873-5670 for medical and behavioral health questions or 873-5222 for dental questions.
For questions AFTER HOURS, call 406-229-3221
Why Choose Glacier Community Health Center?
The mission of Glacier Community Health Center is to provide affordable, quality healthcare in a culturally sensitive and caring environment.
Our Shared Vision
- At Glacier Community Health Center we are dedicated to being a reliable, confidential model of care to all individuals.
- We are a progressive health care leader and partner to existing organizations in the community.
- Our professional, courteous staff will strive to achieve the best health care outcomes possible for our patients.
- We are committed to treating the whole person with emphasis on prevention, education, and safety.
- Allowing dignity for each patient, we provide access to healthcare, regardless of the ability to pay.
Comprehensive health services are provided by board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners.
Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
Mental health counseling for individuals, families and couples.
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 7pm
Friday: 7am – 5pm
140 South Central Avenue, (406) 873-5222
Oral health care for all family members.
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday – Friday: 7am – 5pm
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Health Center Cluster Grant #H80CS01451, and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.