PATIENT CENTERED CARE
At Glacier Community Health Center, health services are designed to meet the every day medical needs for all ages.
Why Choose Glacier Community Health Center?
The mission of Glacier Community Health Center is to provide affordable, quality healthcare in a culturally sensitive and caring environment.
Our Shared Vision
- At Glacier Community Health Center we are dedicated to being a reliable, confidential model of care to all individuals.
- We are a progressive health care leader and partner to existing organizations in the community.
- Our professional, courteous staff will strive to achieve the best health care outcomes possible for our patients.
- We are committed to treating the whole person with emphasis on prevention, education, and safety.
- Allowing dignity for each patient, we provide access to healthcare, regardless of the ability to pay.
Comprehensive health services are provided by board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners.
Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
Mental health counseling for individuals, families and couples.
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 7pm
Friday: 7am – 5pm
140 South Central Avenue, (406) 873-5222
Oral health care for all family members.
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday – Friday: 7am – 5pm
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Health Center Cluster Grant #H80CS01451, and is a FTCA deemed facility. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.